Enrollment Process:

  1. Apply for Option Enrollment.  
  2. Receive communication from the school district regarding Approval or Denial.
  3. If Approved for enrollment, follow the steps indicated within the designated time frame in the notice to Accept the enrollment placement and complete the enrollment process.  
  4. Complete Online Enrollment at:
  5. Review the New Enrollment Packet (in English and Spanish) for information regarding the next steps to enroll your child and the items needed to enroll your child for Kindergarten to 12th Grade.
  6. Take documents for enrollment into your child's future school.  The secretary will assist you with processing the paperwork.
  • Note:  During June and July, paperwork for elementary students (kindergarten to 6th grade) can be taken to the Central Office.
  • If you need access to a computer, each school and the Administrative Office will have a computer available.


Common Questions:

What immunizations are required for enrollment?

Nebraska School Law requires that all students be immunized against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, rubella, mumps, hepatitis B, and varicella 
prior to enrollmentNebraska School Law dictates that your child will not be able to enroll unless dates of immunizations are provided to the school at the time of enrollment.  Affidavits for religious or medical reasons are available at the school office.  An eye exam is required for entrance into kindergarten.

Please check with your child’s physician or contact the Douglas County Health Department for information on available immunization clinics at 402-444-7213 or contact the school nurse if you have questions regarding the law and/or need assistance in getting your child’s immunizations.

When does my child need a physical exam?

Nebraska law requires that all students entering kindergarten or seventh grade have a physical exam prior to the start of the school year. Exams completed more than six months prior to the first day of school will not be accepted. Physical exams are also required for students transferring into any grade level from schools outside of the state. Parents who do not want their child to receive a physical may sign a waiver.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.