Director of Elementary Education
| Doctoral Candidate, The University of Nebraska, 2015-present |
| M.S., Educational Leadership, Creighton University, 2011 |
| M.S., Special Education, The University of Nebraska, 2007 with a concentration in Behavior Disorders |
| B.A., Elementary Education, The University of Iowa, 2005 with endorsements in Reading, Strategist I, Social Studies |
| PK-6th Grade Curriculum Development |
| PK-6th Grade Instructional Program |
| PK-6th Grade Assessment Program |
| PK-6th Grade Continuous School Improvement |
| Administrative Leadership Development |
| Schoolwide Title 1 Program |
| Summer School |
| Professional Development |
| Director of Elementary Education |
| Elementary Principal |
| Special Education Instructional Coach |
| Instructional Facilitator |
| Kindergarten-6th Grade Resource Teacher |
CORE BELIEFS THAT GUIDE MY LEADERSHIP
- Our students will only achieve as high as we expect they can achieve.
- The greatest influence on the academic success of a student is their teacher.
- Our goal as educators is to take hope and make it a reality.
- Students are at the forefront of our decision-making.
- Education is evolving and we as educators must evolve with it.
- Consistency and systematic thinking are vital in developing and sustaining an effective and efficient community of learners.
- We are whatever our students need us to be in the moment.
- Relationships matter.
- Empathy and accountability work together.
- It is one thing to not know, but it is another to know and do nothing about it.
- It takes a village to raise a child. Collaboration amongst students, staff, families, and community partners is pivotal to the success of our students and our community.
- Data drives us to make informed decisions and influences the future.